Monday, January 24, 2011

Doing the Dive

Hi y'all.  Time's a wasting and I'm not getting any younger that's for dang sure.  If I'm ever going to bike cross-country or tune out like I've written in this blog before, it's going to be THIS year.  I've still going to keep working on all my other things; mainly completing a fast.  But, I've also started to really downsize my possessions, too.  I've been selling books on Amazon and now started selling my CDs and DVDs online to get rid of those.  About the only things I am going to take with me is my drawing supplies and essentials.  This summer is going to be the summer of freedom.  I may never come back. LOL.  I am going to have my cell phone on hand to blog and keep in touch with family but that's about it.  I _have_ to do this.  I _have_ to take this leap and get back out into the world.  The preparations have begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your thoughts are always appreciated.