Thursday, November 19, 2020

Write Every Day... They Say

     Umm. Right... So what do I write about? I really have no life to speak of. Quarantin's got me down. My brain is fried from the boob-tube. (aka television) They say, write every day to get better. I'm really trying. I want to be back in the publishing biz. Learn editing or copywriting. 
     The days I spent working for a magazine in Florida was the best days of my life. All I really did was update ads and photoshop images. Rarely did I ever have a chance to do anything creative and it showed. My stuff always looked childish and dorky.
     No one even bothers to read my stuff. I need to push through the mud and get my head above water. I just don't know how to do it. Guess I'd better start by writing something every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your thoughts are always appreciated.