Saturday, February 04, 2006

Week One Stats

Well, here it is, folks! My first week's weigh in!
The week started off great, kept to my main idea of "diet" for a whole 3 days. I eased off a bit the rest of the week, but still tried to be sensible.

Yesterday and this morning though, I wasn't. I ate Panera's for lunch and dinner on Friday (cheese & broccoli soup in a bread bowl - I ate the WHOLE bowl! Then an aseago roast beef sandwich & chips for dinner) and McDonald's for breakfast (a "big breakfast" w/a hashbrown)!

I was really suprised when I got on that scale this afternoon.

Drumroll please.........

Saturday, February 4, 2006 Stats
268 LBS!!!!
Total loss -5 pounds!
Time for a little celebration - "Oh ya! Who's your mamma! Oh ya! Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!" I gotta celebrate everytime I see that number on the scale go down. Makes me feel like I'm getting somewhere! Yippee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your thoughts are always appreciated.