Sunday, February 12, 2006

Week Two!

Seems to be going great! I've discovered that if I stick to my diet all week long, I can splurge a little once a week and not regret it so much. Like this week, I had meat ravioli from Sorrento's for Saturday night dinner then some nachos from 7-Eleven. Then, I went right back to my diet!

I say, "GOOD for ME!" I just have to remember, that a little indulgence is okay once in a while as long as I don't induldge every day.

Now... time for my stats...


Sunday, February 12, 2006 Stats
265 lbs!!!
Total lost this week -3 pounds!
Total overall loss -8 pounds!
Time for applause!
My diet this week consisted of:
  • Breakfast: A Slimfast Optima Shake or Zone Perfect protein bar (180-210 cal.)
  • Morning Snack: A medium Golden Delicious Apple (45 cal.)
  • Lunch: A bowl of broccoli, calliflower & carrots (100 cal.)
    w/1 oz. of Velveta Light cheese (60 cal.)
  • Afternoon: I chewed gum.
  • Dinner: A Weight Watchers low-carb meal
    (most between 200 & 300 cal.)
    (sometimes w/1/2-cup of cooked rice - 95 cal.)
  • Evening Snack: 1 bag of Pop Secret 100 cal. bag of popcorn (about every-other night)
  • Tip: Eat like a diabetic. That means little or no starches.
    NO bread, NO potatos, NO pasta, etc. (if it's white, don't eat it!) If you must, whole wheat bread, brown rice or whole grain crackers are better alternatives but still should be avoided.
For next week, I'm planning the same menu except I changed the apple out for a nectarine and in the afternoon, I'm going to have a banana.
I still haven't started an exercise routine yet, but I did go for a power walk one day at lunchtime last week. I really need to do that 3 times a week, but I hate being outside when its hot out and so my walks are probably going to end once the warm weather comes back. (don't want to go back to work all sweaty and smelly!) I'll have to find an alternate form of exercise that I like doing just as well for the warm months. But I haven't found it yet. I am considering an Xiser Machine. I'd appreciate comments on that. I would also love to take up Nordic Walking, but again, that's an outdoor-in-the-heat sport. Eewww.
Anyways, tell me what you think... I'll listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your thoughts are always appreciated.