Saturday, February 18, 2006

Week Three!

I'm still here! I'm proud of myself. I'm still doing great!
Here's my stats for this week:

Saturday, February 18, 2006 Stats
262 lbs!!!
Total lost this week -3 pounds!
Total overall loss -11 pounds!
I'm 82 pounds from my goal!
Let me stress this again...
You can STILL enjoy stuff you love and stick to your diet! This week, I ate 3 Krispy Kreme donuts (Wednesday) and had a Firehouse sub(Friday)! The big thing is never give up. Always return to the plan and impliment some kind of exercise. Even if it's a little walk, it's something! I really enjoy food and I love my little weekly indulgences but I am firm not to let them overtake me.
What I have found I like doing is walking in my room. I use a Leslie Sansone DVD, Walk the Walk, once in a while, but most of the time, I just put some music on and start moving! I really love Marina's Podcast "High-NRG Fitness". She designs them specifically to work out to. (and I love her NY Jewish accent!)
Now, by no means have I been doing this regularly. I'm lucky if I work out once a week. I really need to do more. I'm just lazy. But... I've GOT to get motivated to do more or I'm really going to suffer in November when Dwain and I go on vacation. We're hitting 5 theme parks in 5 days! I'm going to be miserable unless I start to condition my body. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your thoughts are always appreciated.