Sunday, March 05, 2006

Week Five!

Hi Ya'all!
Well, I missed a week, but I have a good excuse.... Really! I had the most aweful flu. I missed 4 days of work, and I didn't walk at all. I was in bed most of the time either with the chills or sweating out the recurring fever. Thank God that's all over!

The week before, which I didn't write a post for, I actually walked 4 miles during the week. Pretty good considering how I was so worried about our upcoming vacation. I've got to get back on track this week and pick it up again now that I'm better.

This week's stats:

Sunday, March 5, 2006 Stats
261 lbs!!!
Total lost this week -1 pounds!
Total overall loss -12 pounds!
Well, not a big loss. I didn't eat right when I was sick either. I didn't feel like even getting out of bed most of the time, so a lot of my meals were delivery. I'm happy I didn't gain anything from eating all that Pizza Hut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your thoughts are always appreciated.