Saturday, March 11, 2006

Week Six!

Hello Once Again!
I'm glad you're keeping up with me.

Saturday, March 11, 2006 Stats
258.5 lbs!!!
Total lost this week -2.5 pounds!
Total overall loss -14.5 pounds!
Doing pretty darn good, I think! Slow and steady. That's the way weight loss should be. The faster you lose it, the faster it comes back. So, overall, I'm really happy with my results so far.
This week, we got a new Total Gym. We used to have one, but Dwain torqued it out and bent one of the bars. So... we FINALLY got a replacement! Today is going to be my first workout on it. This new version has a pilates bar with it and I'm going to take a stab at doing the pilates workout. It seems simple enough from the video but I know... don't let that fool me! LOL
Catch ya next week! I'm off to tone up and trim down on our new gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your thoughts are always appreciated.