Sunday, January 16, 2011

Later Than I Expected

Well, it's early Monday morning on the 17th of January.  I haven't started my fast as planned on the 15th simply because I still have food left in the apartment.  I'm feeling so terrible about that.  My justification is that I don't want anything to go to waste and I also don't want to have anything here available for me to readily snack on.  The whole point of this fast in the first place is to break my oral addictions and to cleanse my body.  I don't know if I'm ever going to really start now or not.  I'm doubting myself.  But, I really, REALLY need to do this for my state of mind, for my health and for my over-all well-being.  I'm never going to feel good about myself if I can't get over this addiction to food and to having things in my mouth.  I have got to start SOON.  The way my pantry looks at the moment, I think I'll be starting on the 20th of January now.  Kick me in the butt if I don't write and start this fast on the 20th, okay???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your thoughts are always appreciated.