Sunday, March 13, 2011

Master Cleanse Delay

Makes me a little bit upset that I can't get started on time.  Reason 1: I still have an abundance of greens and raw foods in my apartment that will go bad if not eaten soon.  My husband won't eat them. Reason 2: I have to get up at 5am on Saturday morning to go to work.  I'm afraid that the cleanse would interrupt my functionality and my ability to effectively multi-task for an 8 hour period. So, what do I do?

I'm DEFINITELY going to get started a.s.a.p. REGARDLESS of my work situation on Saturday.  I'm just going to finish up the foods I have in the house first then start the cleanse.  Tomorrow, I'm going to juice all the remaining apples and oranges I have and then finish the salad greens over the next day or two.  I'm estimating that I'll be free and clear of temptations by Wednesday.

That would put me in day 3 of my cleanse on  my Saturday work day.  I'm going to have to make my lemonade up on Friday night ahead of time because I won't be able to do it that early on Saturday morning to get ready for work.  I'm just going to take a mason jar with me with the lemonade in it and drink it while I'm working.

I need thoughts and prayers to get through the first few days.  I've never been able to complete even a 24-hour fast without being sick first.  This is going to be a challenge and a stepping stone and also a major accomplishment for me. WHEN I do this, I know I'll be able to do anything I want to improve my health and well being.

I'm a little scared, and I'm also a little excited knowing what I'm doing to help myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your thoughts are always appreciated.