Saturday, December 18, 2010

100% Raw New Year!

Ok, I'm hoping for the highly improbable, but I'm going to make an honest effort.  I'm truly wanting to go raw vegan in 2011.  It's going to be an uphill climb living with Dwain and also not having a decent blender or dehydrator.  I'm thinking I'll still be able to make nut cheeses with the grinder attachment on my food processor just not sure how well it'll work.  Gonna have to wait and see. 

I highly recommend and commend Kevin and Annamarie Guilanni who create the Renegade Health Show (http://renegadehealth.com/blog/).  I've been watching them all throughout 2010 and they have been an inspiration to me.

So, here's to the new year, new health and new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your thoughts are always appreciated.